Ring us to book an appointment. All surgeries and clinics are held by appointment.
- Urgent Cases are seen on the day. You will be fitted in at the beginning or end of surgery, and should be prepared to wait. Please ring as soon as surgery opens.
- You can also book your appointment up to one month in advance.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. Please note an appointment slot is needed for every patient.
- There is a limit of 2 persons per family per day.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of test can only be given to the patient.
Nurses in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. Please ring to make an appointment.
Appointments for travel vaccines need to be booked at least four to six weeks prior to your departure.
If you require a blood test, it would be referred/requested by a GP. Please allow 7-10 working days for results to reach the surgery.
Our doctors typically see four patients in the practice in the time it takes to do a single home visit. For this reason we ask our patients to come to the practice if at all possible. However, we can visit you at home if your condition means you cannot aatend one of our clinics. Please ring before 10.00am to arrange a visit and let us know if your condition is urgent. Home visits are at the discretion of the doctor.
Evening & Weekends
For out of hour emergencies, call the surgery number and you will be automatically redirected to the emergency doctor. Alternatively you can contact the service on